4K UHD Video
Enjoy high detail with 4K video recording and a super smooth playback with a 1080p 60 frames per second mode. The Escape 4KW Action Camera can also take 12 megapixel photos in a variety of modes including a fantastic time lapse mode.
With built-in W-Fi, you can wirelessly control, view and share your photos and videos with your smartphone and tablets without needing to plug your action camera in to a computer.
The Escape 4KW has a high resolution 2 inch LCD display showing you exactly what you are about to capture, and allows you to look back at your images and videos.
Mounts and accessories included
All the Escape cameras come with a range of accessories as standard, allowing you to be ready for anything , including a 30 M waterproof case, bicycle mount, helmet mount, and adhesive mounts.
- Upscaled 4K Video recording @ 25fps / Upscaled 2.7K @ 15fps
- 1080P Video recording @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps
- 12MP Photo Mode / Timed / Burst / Time Lapse
- Built in Wi-Fi (*App required for remote view/control)
- Built-in 2″ LCD display
- 170o Ultra wide angle lens
- 30 m waterproof case
- Micro SD / micro SDHC (class 10) between 16 – 32 GB recommended (not included)
- High-capacity 1050mAh rechargeable battery: Around 90 minutes recording
- Built-in high quality microphone
- Image 180o turnover recording
- Weight: 61 g
- Kitvision Escape 4KW Action Camera
- Camera accessories: 30 m waterproof case, 2 x 3M adhesive pads, 2 x mount clips, 90 degree adaptor, bicycle mount, helmet straps
- Micro USB cable for battery charging and file transfer
- Rechargeable battery
- User manual
Which app does your 4KW use?
Escape 4KW models released after 2019 use a different app. Make sure you have downloaded the correct manual by checking the product code (it’s the one starting “KV”) just above the barcode on the box.
Thrown the box away? Don’t worry, just grab your camera and look inside the battery compartment for the product code.