Automatic start/stop recording
The Kitvision Observer Dash Camera makes filming your journey so simple with automatic start/stop recording that is directly linked to your car’s ignition. You don’t have to worry about switching it on or off when you start and finish your trip.
Technology doesn’t have to be complicated. The plug and play installation system has been designed with ease of use in mind, and we’ve even included cable clips to help keep the interior of neat and tidy.
Dash cameras are perfect for using in insurance cases, so our Observer HD Dash Camera records video on a continuous loop and will automatically lock and save video files when it detects a collision with its built-in G sensor. It will even save the date and time of any incident to back up your claim, and you can also save a video clip manually with a single press of a button.
High definition recording
The Observer Dash Camera uses a bright lens to capture high definition video day or night which will be clear enough to identify number plates for evidence in an accident. It has the choice of two resolutions: 720P HD with a smooth 30 frames per second, or a 1080i setting with a frame rate of 15fps.
- Video resolutions (.MOV): 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps / 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- Photo image: 12 MP JPEG
- Video format: AVI
- G-Sensor: Yes
- Motion detection: Yes
- Lens: 140 degrees wide-angle
- Microphone: Yes
- Display: 2.4” TFT LCD
- Storage: micro SD card up to 32 GB (8GB included), recommend class 4 and 8 (or above)
- Battery: rechargeable 3.7 V 200 mAh Li-Pol
- Power consumption: 450 mA
- Operating conditions: -10 to 60 degrees
- Input/output: mini USB port
- Dimensions (mm): H67 x W58 x D34
- Weight: 60 g +/- 5g